Thursday, November 1, 2012

day 3: november freakin 1st!



day 3:
7 threads, 7 ways, 7 days

yawn....i crashed hard last night. sugar comas are for realz y'all!

here's what i got goin' today for day 3.




 my biggest little announces she is gonna be freezing today.
i'm like, "it's gonna be 72", with huge eyes she says, "I KNOW!!" spoiled little cali girl....


 we had a great time trick or treating last night. i only have one trick or treater left outta my littles so i was starting to feel a bit sad but then i looked in the mirror and saw this:


all good.


linking up with:
thumping thursday




14 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love today's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra. Thanks for stopping by on Thumping Thursdays. I'm your newest follower. I love this outfit. I love wearing dresses. I'm terrible at accessorizing so I appreciate and look forward to these posts.

    Karina
    www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i use to forget my accessories but i'm really getting into them now. have a great day karina.

      Delete
  3. Now a fellow follower. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the blog hop! love the costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much-it was my neighbors and last minute and i ended up having so much fun!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the flower bracelet you are wearing!! Gorgeous! I am a new follower of yours over from the blog hop. Would love if you could come visit my blog and follow.

    Thanks!
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi nichole- thanks so much- my daughter picked out this bracelet years ago, its a fav of mine. :) i'm gonna pop on over to your blog now.

      Delete
  6. I'm finally recovering this afternoon as well. We love Halloween! I'm now visiting/following from the Thumping Thursday hop--have a great Thursday! Angela www.amamascorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's taken me 3 cups of cofee! haha. thanks for hanging out, i'm gonna come onover and visit you now.

      Delete
  7. Newest follower here! I found you through the weekend link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! thanks so much-i'm popping over to see you now!

      Delete