Thursday, November 15, 2012

friday i'm in love


i'm pretty sure this shirt was literally made for me.
just me.
oh of course they made tons and sell them to anyone but i'm sure i was their muse.


well, friday shirt designer wherever you may be, i gladly accept the honor and will wear this shirt proud-probably every friday from now until it falls off my body. 
that will be a sad day but we wont worry about that right now coz we gots that whole aloha friday thing to celebrate!!



girl loves her some friday!
howbout you??
oh, and because i loves ya thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much (big wide-spread arms) if you look below you can link up with an aloha affair!!
yay right?
be sure and follow your hosts and share the love back so then we can share it back again and then you can and then we can, well, ya get the pic right?!!




Hosted by: 
&
An Aloha Affair's Amazing November Team
blank-canvaslined-5-1-1-5-4-1-2-4-31
Kendra Aleksandra Raven  Anna  * Harmony
Each week we'll highlight two team members' responses to our conversation starter so that you can get to know them better. 

This month's conversation starter:

What Are You Thankful For?


I hope you'll enjoy getting to know these sweet souls.

For more info on joining future An Aloha Affair teams please email:
localsugarhawaii@gmail.com


20 comments:

  1. Great blog! Stopping by from the hop and following. I have 4 blogs, but only linked up one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog! I'm a new follower from the hop! Check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi katy!!
      following back- thanks for linking up!! :)

      Delete
  3. Following now! That is a really cute shirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks theresa- im coming on over to visit ya now! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that shirt. I am in love with Friday's too! New follower here. http://subliminallysmitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there!im gonna come over to visit you now.thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  5. Just poping over to say hi and found your hop,so joined in. Great outfit ,love your t-shirt and scarfs:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh im so glad you did! come back every friday. im sure i will be over for my daily visit to you shortly :)

      Delete
  6. it's exhausting in the best of ways really-isn't it??!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. TY for the blog hop! following GFC :) xo http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kendra! Stopping by from Local Sugar. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that top! Super cute. I have always been interested in interior design. How did you get started? Look forward to getting to know you!

    Katie Pea
    http://craftycrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there- ive been into design, furniture and textiles since i was a weird little quirky kid. im just an older version now of that little kid and making money at it. haha. you should see is any local colleges or universities have programs that you can take and intern under a designer or a design firm or maybe ever=n start assisting. you will learn so much starting there. im so glad you are interested in it- its really a fun and creative career that is always changing, evolving and following in fashions footsteps. let me know if you find something to get you started there. :)

      Delete
  9. Love the shirt! Thanks again for hosting the blog hop and stopping by my blog(:

    Elle
    Lipstick & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog hop! followed you~
    hope you can follow back ~ <3
    i would like to say... ALOHA too :D

    lots of love love lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually love Friday. the best day of the whole week. Make me smile :)
    I love this shirt and I guess I want it :)
    I just joined blog hop :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This shirt was made for me too. Why can't everyday be like Friday? K I am OBSESSED with your scarf! Is it two scarfs wound together? And pretty sure your hair is making me regret chopping mine :( You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you NEED this shirt!! F21!
      It is just 2 scarves twisted together but it was way too hot to wear them here yet. oh, i chopped my hair once and i LOVED it, it always grows back-plus, i never keep it down, it is always back in a pony tail or up in a bun by 12 noon! your hair is really cute!

      Delete