Monday, November 26, 2012

heart shaped eggs


oh my i missed you guys! it's been 4 whole days! 

i've ignored my blog, email, hardly looked at facebook, and ate. i really ate.  
apparently i can't successfully get my mind out of the food gutter (not the worst gutter my lil mind's been in so i'm not altogether embarrassed) so, in keeping with my week-end gluttony, here is a way to make your hard boiled eggs cute!
i know, you've been racking your brain and spending sleepless nights wondering just how to make eggs cute right? i'm a real friend.

my son found this on oh, i dunno, you tube or somewhere out there and asked me to try it. it works! a flatter chopstick that can make a larger indent would probably make more of a heart but we liked it. it was also my son's first ever boiled egg. he would never try one until i put a little "love" into it. now he likes them but i will probably always have to make them into hearts. 
sigh. 
why do i do this to myself???


heart shaped eggs























1 comment: