Tuesday, November 27, 2012

quilted mani

i'm on a nail kick lately.

i think its the time of year. i wanna decorate everything and i guess that includes my nails as well.
you should probably keep at least 50 yards from me and my house or you may walk away dazed, confused, decorated....i can't be held responsible during the season people, it just is what it is!

anyway, saw this and thought it would be easy to try.
it's really tough to get a good picture of it because my top dry coat is so shiny.

are you ready?
paint your nails then right before they are dry take a ruler and make criss-cross quilted patterns across the nails.
whew! done.
cute huh?





6 comments:

  1. So cute- I haven't painted my nails in years- toenails yes! but not my fingers...maybe I really like the way that looks! Just need a steady left hand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! i just saw this the other day and thought it wouldn't work, but that looks awesome! stopping by from whatever wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha , I can't be held responsible during this season, I suppose for an interior decorator it would be your most favorite time for that reason. I pulled out my Christmas boxes yesterday and they are still sitting on my back porch. I'm trying to work up the umph to get er' done! Wish you were here to help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are adorable! It looks complicated but your directions make it sound easy. I am going to try this out this weekend. Thanks for the idea!

    alatteinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are awesome! Found you from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete