Wednesday, November 21, 2012

thankful for an aloha affair!

tomorrow is turkey day!!!


you should have the day to relax, eat, sleep, eat again, sleep...oh, it's a beautiful cycle isn't it??
so, an aloha affair blog hop is up early just for you!!
i know!! aren't you thankful???

scroll on down and link up early and enjoy your turkey day!

i thought about posting my list of what i am thankful for but i figure once you got to #43 and read about how i am thankful the checkers at rite-aid smile and say, "hey kendra", (when they see me for the 18th time that week) instead of, "oh man, you again??", i figured i would save you the boredom. it's the little things my friends..... now go annihilate that turkey leg!



Hosted by: 
&
An Aloha Affair's Amazing November Team
blank-canvaslined-5-1-1-5-4-1-2-4-31
Kendra Aleksandra Raven  Anna  * Harmony
Each week we'll highlight two team members' responses to our  conversation starter so that you can get to know them better. 

This month's conversation starter:
What Are You Thankful For?


For more info on joining future An Aloha Affair teams please email:
localsugarhawaii@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love to join blog hops. I met many new friends here :)

    Aree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. I am a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog. http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a new follower from Aloha Affair!

    ~Lauren
    http://lifeoflt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete