Monday, December 17, 2012

short stuff


ahh, it's monday.
im tellin ya i could hardly get myself up today.
yesterday was my 6th annual cookie exchange holiday party at my house and as usual we had a great time!
i say it every year, i know, but this year was the best. it's such a fun mix of girls.
oh, i would love to attack you with all the amazing photos but uh, yeah, my camera was doing everything wrong. it's suppose to be a great camera and i could probably pick up that manual some day and figure it out but who reads manuals??? 

but i do have this fun pic of me and one of my favorites!!!
yes those are our jazz hands- whats a par-tay without them?

so, today this post is much shorter than planned but whatcha gonna do huh?
alright people, go on now, get yer monday on. whatever that means.




1 comment:

  1. I came to personally invite you to come join our "Pinterest Christmas Hop" to gain more followers on Pinterest. Just click the link and enter your infos to link up and show up on the list :-) The more people join the merrier :-)

    Pinterest Christmas Hop Link: http://bit.ly/Ycrm6X

    kisses Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete