Friday, December 14, 2012

my iphones eye




i haven't done a "what my phone saw" post for so long and a few people have told me they are their fav's...hmmm...who knew??

living in l.a. you can't help but get some pretty fun photos so without further ado and with aloha friday on the brain here ya are!
umm...okay, here goes nuthin'!

bro, i promise nobody is gonna steal your turquoise purse

l.a. has robots- what's your city got huh? huh?

so true

occasionally i will lose mine so this is good to know

stowaway

what? my ears get cold....

no, you're pulled up all the way, go ahead and park

prettiest sunset from my front door

so ready for the apocalypse

does this bark make my butt look big???

middle little and an afternoon text




have a heckuva week-end ya hear??!!







4 comments:

  1. How funny i'm loving all of them.. New follower here from Aloha Friday, would love if you could come by and join my blog hop and follow back :)
    Erica
    http://www.ericastartwalking.com/2012/12/sparkle-and-shine-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously- the comic relief I needed. Thank you K <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LA...so entertaining.
    Poor guy thinks someone is going to come out of nowhere and snatch that ugly turquoise purse right out of his hands...or was it a murse? Hmmm

    Confession: I have pretty bad road rage and ZERO tolerance for stupid drivers. You don't WANT to know what I would've done to that stupid Mercedes. ;D

    ReplyDelete