Thursday, September 20, 2012

fall favorites swap


i have whined enough about not wanting fall to be here but after watching my littlest little play soccer in 108 degrees on saturday (honestly, could ya call the game? poor little girlies out there!) i am officially ready. someone, somewhere, is sounding a horn-i am just sure of it!

oh, and ya know who helped change my mind? vicki, from my vicki licious life!
yep, that girl right there!

i participated (such an official word!) in a fall swap and received the funnest package all the way from new york! it almost made me feel as if i had been there (shhhh, don't tell anyone that i am the last person in the world to have not been to new york-it would embarrass me greatly) actually, it almost made me feel like vicki knew me.

check out this scarf she sent me! so me! love the bohemian feel and blue is always a fav!


someone (not naming names) could use a hair appointment...


i love the 2 nail polish colors and the lip gloss is perfect for me!



it's really been quite fun to get involved in these swaps. i sent a fall package to chloe over at clovermarie214 and i'm really happy to have added two new blog friends (both with really great blogs by the way) to my day.
thanks girls! happy fall!


9 comments:

  1. Love that swap idea! I love what you got even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf! And that lipgloss color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was fun! thanks for being one of my partners!!! :)

      Delete
  3. That scarf looks amazing on you girl! The great thing now is that if you ever do make it to New York you have a blogging buddy that will hook you up. Yay for bloggers, and Yay for Swaps! Love me some Swaps, they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! The scarf looks fabulous on you! I'm glad you loved everything (PS after I packaged up your goodies I ran and got myself the same polishes I couldn't resist LOL!) You need to come to NY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you did an awesome job vicki! i have already worn it twice!! :)

      Delete
  5. LOVE the scarf. And your hair looks fab, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks laura! my husband doesnt really like "the bun" on me. i love it- it gets so big and fabulous- it almost needs its own are code!

      Delete