Friday, September 21, 2012

aloha friday singin' in my ear



hey hey hey!





man, i love me some aloha friday!
lots to be thankful for.

-thankful my littlest little didn't actually throw up while playing her soccer game in 108 degrees. the gagging got real there for a minute.



-thankful that littlest little also scored another goal and that her coach encourages her to take chances.

can ya tell which one belongs to me???

-thankful that monday was a school free day where everyone got to catch up on a little extra (much needed) sleep.

-thankful the dawgs made a big win last game, hoping they can do it again tomorrow.



-thankful that tomorrow is lash day.


-thankful for creative neighbors and the laughs they give me.



-thankful my son said the magic words:  mom. can. i. get. a. haircut.


-lastly, tomorrow is national ice cream cone day. important info for sure!


what are you thankful for today?
have a great aloha friday!!!



5 comments:

  1. That ice cream looks DELISH! Now I want some ;]
    I am thankful for my little boy today, and well, everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Littles give us much to be thankful for! Hard to top them! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Frowns. I missed National Ice Cream Day...phooey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it now ( I just did) :) ya know I'll never tell!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow great ice cream,love the slide :) thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend hop :)

    ReplyDelete