Monday, May 21, 2012

palm to the springs



i love me some p.s.
i wont torture you with a complete play by play of julie and i but i will slam you in the face with all my photos-just know its more of a love tap really.
sorry in advance.


back at the condo



i do realize that the photos are never as good as when you see the actual place in person. i get that this is somewhat like watching someones vacation videos -
but the indian canyons were too cool not to make you go through the painful process.

we hiked in 99 degrees-in sub par shoes-we are woman-see us sweat






Downtown to lunch a little



we both decided our nails and toes had way too much canyon grubby on them so we decided to get a pedi/mani before hitting the road back to l.a.

lookit these 2 old girls nodding off in the pedi chair.....

we didn't stay here but it had me at aloha...naturally...


oh, and p.s. (no not p.s. as in palm springs but p.s. as in p.s.) i am going to p.s. again this week-end-hecks to the yeaaaaah!

5 comments:

  1. You're right-- this is a whole heck of a lot of fun! I wanna hike and lunch and nap in the pedi chair. =)

    Aloha,
    Thanks for joining the Aloha Friday Hop and adding your wonderfully fun voice to the mix. I'm happily following along via email... 'can't wait for our next adventure.

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I need a vacation this summer, your photos are making me jealous! Thanks for following my blog, following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from Cave Princess :) Your blog is so fun! Please come see me over at www.caveprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a little arm chair travel...thanks for sharing! Saying aloha from Local Sugar Blog Hop.
    ~Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kendra,
    you must be having lots of fun. Following you from Aloha Friday. Blessings!

    http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

    ReplyDelete