Monday, May 7, 2012

morning 7-challenge completed!



i seriously knew i could do this challenge but i didnt think i would enjoy it-at all! i just figured i'd fight the green down every morning but be super proud of myself for the loads of health i was putting in my body. no. i totally liked these. so did my kids. so did my body.

my all time fav is the pina colada type or really anything when you add pineapple. pineapple makes all things better. trust in this.

so this morning i copied an earlier smoothie from day two but then i added blueberry for a little variety. oh yea, and those little chia seeds.

1 really large handful of spinach
1/2 cup fresh mango (frozen)
1/2 cup fresh pineapple (frozen)
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 banana
1 tbsp. chia seeds
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water




im looking back at the drink photos and its funny coz really-they all look the same for the most part but believe me they all tasted a tiny bit different.



No comments:

Post a Comment