Wednesday, October 9, 2013

walking girl



it's wednesday! which means 4 more days til walking dead.
i am ob-sessed!
i've had a countdown going since it was 99 days out so 4 looks like it's practically in a minute!
if you don't watch i would suggest sittin' on down with a friend, coz you will need to discuss, and catch up on the first 3 seasons. it's on netflix.

my littlest little and i love daryl. i mean, if all else fails, hide behind daryl right? just know that if anything, and i mean ANYTHING happens to daryl, my house will riot!
actually my littlest little and i discuss zombies quite a bit. she told me that if we had an apocalypse that i shouldn't feel badly but that she would have to go with dad to ensure her best chances of survival. uh, i'm going with dad too little girl!!
please, mama didn't raise no damn fool!







none of the talk above has anything to do with today's 'what i wore wednesday' post but it's in 4 days people! 4 days!!! and what else can really be said anyway? i am wearing camo's, a tank, converse and a rhinestone necklace. not as interesting to discuss than walking dead.

 if you wanna follow-because really, why would you want to miss out on these earth shattering posts, you can choose any of the following ways:

follow me via BLOGLOVIN!!
follow me on TWITTER!!
follow me on INSTAGRAM!!


linking up!
the pleated poppy
rolled up pretty
get your pretty on
because shanna said so
wardrobe wednesday
lena b
totally posted tuesday
monday bloom


8 comments:

  1. Love the camo and bling together!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know it is on in 4 days. I would have been in the dark. We got rid of our cable about 8 months ago and now just see everything online. That means though that I don't have all the commercials telling me when something is about to start again. Since everything starts and stops all the time I can never figure out what is on when.

    I'd be hiding behind your hubby too! He looks rather big and I'm sure he could deal nicely with any errant zombies.

    I love the camo with the sparkle.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love how you mixed camo with feminine pieces. i'm really, really excited for walking dead too -- totally obsessed.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by from Karly Kim's linkup and you had me at "Walking Dead" .........and then you had me even more at "Daryl!!" Yes, who wouldn't love Daryl!?!? 4 days girl, 4 days!! Oh, and you outfit is lovely :]

    Andrea @ Oh!Jewelicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camo pants! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch Walking Dead but I think your outfit is very survivalist chic-- so I think there is a correlation between what you wore and your show... Totally! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you popped by...love discovering new fun blogs that aren't twentysomethings in hot pants..not that there is ANYTHING wrong with 20 somethings...I just can't relate.
    LOVE the camos...have 2 pairs and wear them at least once a week haha. and paired with easy white tank and statement necklace...perfection.
    Best
    C

    ReplyDelete