Wednesday, October 23, 2013

throw backs don't just belong to thursday


this is sorta a lazy girl move but i'm throwin' back today.
these photos are from june.
i forgot to post it, or i felt i looked like a bobble head in that there second photo or maybe because i had clearly nodded off-i can't remember now.
it was probably the bobble head thing...
you'd place a mini me on your dashboard right?





and with that i will take my way too large bun (ain't she just in charge!) and bobble away.
have a happy hump day y'all!


please follow along now with one of these options:
follow me via BLOGLOVIN!!
follow me on TWITTER!!
follow me on INSTAGRAM!!
follow me on GOOGLE+!! 



linking up! the pleated poppy get your pretty on because shanna said so wardrobe wednesday what i wore wednesday style sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment