Friday, February 1, 2013

doilies, candy and studs...all in one breath




february first!
i know i should wait but i wanted to give you a valentine early.
you know, 
as a way of "marking" you i suppose...
you are all mine.











could the start of the month of lovin' fall on any other day than aloha friday? 
i think not!

oh, please go make these they are too easy to ignore. 

if you are looking for more than just candy to give your valentine 
or even yourself,  
(let's give 2 hips and hoo-ray for equal opportunity here)
you can get one of these stud love phone cases which i fully endorse love, own, praise and my biggest little makes them with friends. helllllo!! buy one HERE!




pssst, i was featured here!





13 comments:

  1. I found your blog through from the 12 months of ad space giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you! Happy Friday!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! how awesome is that giveaway?! hope ya win! coming to follow you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Why are all the super cute cases for Iphone :( I need a cute Galaxy case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shoot i know!
      i finally got an iphone last year and the cases are awesome but of course i have to use my daughters cases she makes. :)

      Delete
  3. So darling!!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I was trying to follow you via GFC for the giveaway, but it's not loading. I don't see any way to follow you, actually. Could you e-mail me? royaldaughterdesigns(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey amanda- i emailed you, let me know if you still have a problem. :)

      Delete
  5. very cute idea!!! I am pinning this!!!

    i am also a new follower and so excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super sweet :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just stopping by to let you know I'm featuring these this week :)thanks again for linking up...

      Delete