Friday, February 22, 2013

3 dolla make ya holla!


meet traylor.
traylor was short 3 bucks for something and needed to borrow it real quick.

it just so happened that this was during our 2 o'clock dance hour. well, more like dance moment, we never last a full hour which will be clear and obvious once you view this special aloha Friday video.

so what does one do? reach in her pocket and hand over three dolla's?
oh, no.
not with young mc's "bust a move" playing in the background.
dancing for dolla's!

go traylor go!

*apology in advance for my laughing, it's a bit hideous sounding but i really could not catch my breath at certain moments.



ya know, not that i make my friends, co-workers or anyone else work for a few dolla's but c'mon, when i have a clear and easy excuse to have a dance moment, oh, you can bet it's gonna happen! 


happy aloha friday my friends! 
wish us luck as the littlest little has a soccer tourney this week-end and we need to win (no really, it's a necessity!!) 
oh, check out my feature on the mrs. and the momma

10 comments:

  1. Hiya! Visiting you from the Ladies Holiday blog hop. Thanks for letting me take a peek! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for peeking! :) anytime of course- im coming over to visit you now.
      have a great aloha friday!

      Delete
  2. He earned every cent! I hope he got lots of honks too...thanks for sharing this on the Photo Friday Blog hop- it made me laugh out loud. For reals.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he did didn't he? I probably should have given him a 5 huh?! too funnnnny!

      Delete
  3. lol... I love it when you told him to do an intense running man! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and he totally started rippin the sidewalk up! lol!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Kendra!
    For some reason I can't see the video! :( I can only imagine!
    I also wanted to stop by and thank you for linking up with us at the "Linkin with ladies" hop yesterday! I hope you enjoyed reading some new blogs and hope you can join us again next week!
    Thanks again,
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you are so welcome!!!
      shoot- I wish you could see, it is laugh out loud funny- seriously!

      Delete
  5. Awesome running man dancing. ;) How fun!


    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I should add that video to my blog too! Too funny!

    I found you through the Thursday hop. Following you on Twitter.

    http://www.funnybabyvids.com

    ReplyDelete