Friday, February 8, 2013

sorry i'm not sorry



sorry i'm not sorry
that i ate conversation hearts for dinner last night. 
(i was left without any supervision....and yes, i ripped the bag open like that...im weak, please dont judge.)



sorry i'm not sorry 
that this target employee left their scanner unattended and that i played with it until she came back. (maybe somebody should be a bit more responsible with her scanners.)

sorry i'm not sorry
that i made the cat wear a cup on his head as punishment for sitting on the dining table. 
(not really a punishment but he KNOWS how cats aren't allowed to sit on eating surfaces-gag!!)


sorry i'm not sorry
that i spoke to the stranger at the park although i know better
(she had hula hoops, and a boom box and she was dancing...thank you)


sorry i'm not sorry
that i forced my nephew oliver to take photos with me even though he is terrified of cameras
(what? he lived!)
sorry i'm not sorry
that i didnt feed my son for 2 days after this rude remark!
(well, more like 2 minutes-does bruce willis even have a sister? i would think she'd be pretty, he kinda is)



sorry i'm not sorry
that i was the gang leader in eating almost every square inch of this cheesy sourdough pull apart bread
(curses to cheese, whose evil plan was it to make it melt like such a champ?!)



sorry i'm not sorry 
that this was the end result...
(oh, wait...nope, still not sorry)



but what i'm really not sorry about is that it's aloha friday and i will be gettin my dance on like lionel richie...
all night loooong.


**if you didn't go enter the 12 months of free advertising from 30 fabulous bloggers, 
uh, now would be the time, clocks a tickin' people!!
some lucky blogger is gonna win!!!




linking up today with these beautiful girlies:
Aloha Friday Blog Hop
 



29 comments:

  1. Valentine's day is like halloween to me - cannot.resist.the.candy. I'm not sorry either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire post made me giggle! The grammar nazi in me loved the comment to your son! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i felt bad for a minute but he has such a great sense of humor that i just had to say it haha

      Delete
  3. This made me laugh out loud. At work. Good thing I'm by myself ;) have a happy weekend!
    xoxo- Kaara

    ReplyDelete
  4. if hula hoops are involved it's okay to talk o stranger playing with hem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was my inner reason. :) plus i kinda felt like i could take her on if i had to....

      Delete
  5. Great post,ha I would have like to see the shop assitance when you was playing with the scanner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was about 18 so i'm sure she thought i was totally weird.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday. Visit from Friday Blog hop.
    I'm your newest follower.
    I also have a hop going on right now, would be great if you stop by and link up your blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i will come by and visit and link up with ya!

      Delete
  7. Oh goodness, quite a week huh? :)

    How long did you manage to get that cat to sit there. I couldn't have even got ours long enough to take such a picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. about 3 seconds, I gotta be quick!! :) he is never havin' any of me unfortunately... haha

      Delete
  8. you could have kept that scanners for future use, lol! thanks for following me, i am now following you!

    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was really fun while it lasted, it kept beeping and i thought maybe i broke it at one point...oops!

      Delete
  9. Your hair is so pretty in that picture with the dog. :) Cute post Mrs. Kendra.

    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh why thank you so much, the sky opened up and the sun shined on my hair right when i needed it to! :)

      Delete
  10. oh this post made me laugh. and is it just horrible that i don't like conversation hearts? i'm a weird person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm...you are so weird!!!! haha, just kidding. i think if i didnt have them in front of me i would be much better off and maybe wouldn't even eat them. im pretty much a candy freak.

      Delete
  11. Sorry I'm not sorry that I love this blog and have to follow it. Especially because you featured cheesy pull apart sour dough bread and THAT. IS. AWESOME. I can't stop with that stuff. No control.

    Following from Aloha Friday Blog hop!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) my daughter just asked me again to make that bread tonight, we kinda live off it. sad but true....

      Delete
  12. I would have spoken to the girl with the hula hoops, I love hula hooping !

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im gonna have to dig my hoops outta the garage, its so fun and really good for you!

      Delete
  13. LOL LOVING this post!
    hey sometimes candy makes the BEST meal!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i probably do it a bit more often than i should.....ah well, gotta live right?! haha

      Delete