Sunday, April 15, 2012

what my phone saw this week









 another ladybug landed on me....


















my son actually sent me this one. i like when things are labeled correctly coz you see there is curved yellow fruit and then straight yellow fruit, round yellow fruit...it can get quite confusing....










this is what a happy baby looks like when he gets to learn to play the ukuele
















yep, i know bunnies are suppose to hop and run and hide but uh...this is a pahukoa bunny. his life is gooooood. (no he isnt dead)













thankfully she put a circle around the left eye so i could solve this!




             love that i'm setting up an install and i get a reminder that my kid put on my new phone for me. she is so very thoughtful.....





1 comment:

  1. White bunny laid himself out amongst the chairity knitter today. He was quite happy to have company in his backyard.

    ReplyDelete