Saturday, April 7, 2012

what my phone saw this last week



 i pulled some photos off my phone that made me laugh or made me smile-i'm  passing the smile on to you...happy saturday!




whoever said nothing in life is free is 
welcome to this clearly free hamburger.














hi little ladybug girl
















     in other words, huh?























 just today? i might want a half juicy maneater tomorrow too.....wait, are y'all leaving these for free on parking meters???



















Look who popped up on aol today! meet my sister tory. she's kinda a big deal.





















apparently i said something funny. 
it was the first time i wasn't gripping the door  and praying so i thought it deserved a photo.
















 i don't know them but i want to

3 comments:

  1. *sob* The last photo is making me cry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were just the cutest- i didn't even watch the performance because i was watching them. i wanted to hug them just because.

      Delete
  2. They are probably holding onto each other so one of them won't wander away...I mean that's what dad and I have to do!

    ReplyDelete