Wednesday, January 16, 2013

humpday and the shimmy!



apparently wednesday is the most productive day of the week. makes sense.

monday, that poor girl, she really gets no love whatsoever. i've said this before, it's not her fault she is the first workday. but she is usually the most hated day of the week. i'm sorry monday. i try to show you the love. if you were 2nd like tuesday people would be a little more accepting.

tuesday sorta slips by. people never say, "ugggh, it's tuesday!!!" tuesday is so under the radar. tuesday is probably a man.

wednesday, aka: humpday. wednesday is where we all start to see the aloha friday horizon. we get a lil pep in our step. halfway there, halfway through.

thursday we (well, me) shimmy our way through knowing that tomorrow is aloha friday.
myself, i get a little giddy. friday means no work til monday!
i start to think of my yoga pants (which really are just a minor step up from house mama sweats), my lazy mornings where i am not woken up by ryan seacrest playing "gangnam style" (dear ryan, i am tempted to move that music alarm switch right on over to that annoying buzz switch if this madness doesn't stop! enough already!)and the quiet hum of my house as my littles lazily emerge one by one from their rooms.

well, here i go, wearin clothes, gettin stuff done. maybe i will get so productive that i will start my shimmy a lil early this week...





linking up today with people i like (i bet they shimmy too)
what i wore wednesday
whatever whenever wednesdays
transatlantic blonde
wardrobe wednesday 


10 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the contrast between the black/grays/whites and the pink denim. Super cute! xo Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! I really need someone to put some outfits together for me. I'm horrible with it...

    Lacey @ www.lagjeg2003.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i'm not that good at it really-I always hate posting my outfits because I feel like who cares what I'm wearing ya know??? I could prob use a little boost too! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the pale pink skinnies and that sweater looks so cozy and amazing! That scarf really pulled everything together nicely too:)
    Visiting from Rolled Up Pretty's link-up
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layers - love the pants too. Thanks for being a wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you shimmy it girl! i think very few people could pull of those pants, well done...also monday is a hair stylist's saturday, so i guess there's some redemption for the poor girl.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do feel for her so that makes me happy. :) shimmy a lil this week-end- coz why not?!

      Delete