Friday, January 18, 2013

guess whose goin to paris??!!!


me and you baby!

"hey, yo, you!"
or maybe i should be a bit more proper here,
"he, yo, vous!"

...and that's what 3 years of high school french will do for ya.
actually, i'm sorry mademoiselle almond, you were a great teacher. i really do know more. kinda.

psst, i shoulda taken spanish.


here is your ticket!!!!
^^^





i can't promise i won't wear feathered hats when we go- you can back out now but you'd miss all the fun.

today's post is dedicated to my good friend erin.
one day we will be in paris together and ya know what? 
we're gonna basculez cette ville!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo so jealous!!!

    I've always wanted to see Paris! Have fun :)

    Jessica

    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not really going- not today at least but someday- click the link- it's gorgeous!! makes me feel like i went...kinda... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est si bon! I love it! Thanks for sharing your ticket ;) And if you ever make it to Italy...be sure to sign us up.

    Thanks for hopping with Photo Friday hop- Have a great weekend!

    P.S. Totally silly movie, but my girls and I watched Monte Carlo last weekend, very Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i have watched that with my biggest little-years ago....oh paris, sigh.....dreaming...

      Delete
  4. I'm in. oui, oui. Hey, I've missed ya and linked to ya today, 'cause you know if you write a post after, like forever, away, well, obvs. you should link to Kendra Kay.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! A girl after my own heart...for I too LOVE Paris! My goal was to go this spring/summer for my 45th birthday, but looks like I have to settle for a trip up the east coast. UNLESS I come into a load of cash...hey it could happen!;-) Lol! Thanks for dropping by and following...following you back! Have a great weekend! ;-)

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete