Thursday, March 28, 2013

b roll of my malibu week-end

yes, i know it's already thursday and thank ya jeezus that means tomorrow is aloha friday!!
yes, i know i am showing you pics of my week-end. last week-end.
girl gets busy! on to the good stuff.


it was bliss.
the beach, the sun, the sand, the soccer games, the friends, the dolphin show.
my favs all rolled up into one delicious week-end.

this one here, in the pic below, had a soccer tournament on the beach in malibu both saturday and sunday.

 sand beats grass any day, in case ya ever start to wonder

truly the day started with a starbucks and a drive through the canyon.
don't be lookin at my chipped mani, ain't nobody got time for that!
 ah little girl. why ya gotta be so cute?!
the man needs his naps
mali-booty
 best set of beach babes for miles and miles of sand
jump and holla if ya love the wata'
the sun loved us back
my biggest little. dippin dots don't play around- not even at 9am.
best car in the sandy lot
sometimes all ya need is a good friend and a long walk
 after I kicked and screamed (and almost got grounded for not getting in the car to come home) we  spent the rest of the afternoon teaching the bunny to balance a cracker on his head.
he wants to be a model when he grows up to be a big rabbit.


don't forget what tomorrow is. 
as if i could shove it down your throat any more than i do right?!
come on over and link up with the aloha friday blog hop!!

9 comments:

  1. looks like one heck of a good time! with how cold it is here in GA, i could def use some beach weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kendra, you are so much fun! I love your post today, I was happy before, but now I'm tickled! :) Next best thing to being in Maui!

    Thanks !!! Bunches !!!

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww... now I want to go to the beach. I just love your bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh sunny
    I wont to go to warm sunny beach
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I have ventured over from Thumpin’ Thursday. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bunny-model. But he's not as cute as your girls. That looks like such fun, a soccer tournament on the sand? Doesn't get much better than that.
    Leslie (Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I’m your newest follower from Aloha Friday. I'm following you via twitter @amomblogdesign. Please stop by and say hi when you have a chance. I'm also hosting a blog hop - if you would like to join us :) Hope you're having an awesome week.

    April from:
    A Mommy's Blog Design http://amblogdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post seriously made my dreary, grey, cold new england day. thanks for bringing the sunshine...and a few laughs. that bunny funna be talented! xo d

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks amazing! Can't wait for the hot weather to reach me! Thanks for the great post!
    www.crazylifewithkids.com

    ReplyDelete