Wednesday, April 3, 2013

don't ever dare me-and it's wiww



...because i am one of those that will not only take that dare on but i will do it with a smile (and university of washington husky slippers). bow down.

my middle little, aka: the boy, snapped this pic of me the other morning while i was waving them off to school.
he cackled and said, "haha, use this as your what i wore wednesday post"! to which i yelled back, "is that a dare, coz i just might ya little brat"!! just then i looked to the left at my neighbor shuffling her baby into his car seat.
ooops, morning neighbors, have a nice day, i don't really yell at my kids from the porch in the morning calling them brats....




well, you asked for it!
i AM using it as my wednesday post and i'm not embarrassed.
however, i do happen to know that the kids at school, in computer class, look at my blog.
dude how embarrassing, your mom, on her porch, in her pajamas and a frumpy house sweater?!!
whose embarrassed now huh kid?!



14 comments:

  1. You look great in the morning (slippers and all)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha Love it! Very cute and funny post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... you are so funny. Great outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love it! and really, why would you be all dressed up just to walk to the door to say bye? i look like this pretty much the second i get home and change outta my work clothes!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! Love it! And oh how adorable you look...one hot mamma right there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! I love this! You look better than I do in the morning:) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't strike me as one to ever back down from a dare. Thanks for the glimpse into your Wednesday attire.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome mum move, I approve!

    Bonnie Rose | A Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. so cute! yo are stylin even in your pj's! I have one sweater that I love! it's crochet-y and i found it at ross like 3 years ago and has shawl collar. 2 of my caregivers call it my nana sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and I am sure his friends will still think he has a cool mom!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete