Monday, May 6, 2013

week-end pics and an indian wedding that i didn't crash, i mean attend


here we are again monday.
how'd you get here so fast?
do you not have any manners at all or know when you are not yet wanted?

my week-end in pics.

 friday night in the valley-81 degrees at 9pm. love that!

saturday morning 7am. - pit stop before heading to huntington beach for a soccer tourney

our hotel was across from the beach and beautiful.
side note: poolside service is my favorite invention

there was an authentic indian wedding taking place at our hotel, i promise i didn't CRASH this one. i think i may have stood out a little too much but yes, the thought crossed my mind....
*note to self: always always pack your sari!
 
 not a bad place to play soccer right?

girls start warming up once we get on the sand.

our 12 and 13 year old girls learn they were somehow placed up a division and are competing against 15 year olds all week-end. 
although this wasn't a fair match up they didn't complain but played like they wanted it.
 
that's my blondie there waiting to get in.
such a fun week-end and a small mini vacay filled with sand, lime mojitos and soccer.
hope your week-end was great, here's to monday turning into friday reaaaaal fast!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!

    Win two nail polishes of your choice in my international giveaway :-)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/05/angelica-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ;) what a fun weekend. I wish I owned a sari. I think they are so beautiful!
    I totes would have tried to crash that.
    And playing soccer in the sand? Why don't they have this in Washington? Oh yeah. It's not that nice here.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete