Wednesday, May 22, 2013

wednesday wear...again

yay, it's wednesday! you know what that means-
it's time for, 'what i wore wednesday.'
yay, or duh, depending on your mood.

well, if i told ya urban outfitters was having a really great sale maybe that would help?!
<shrug, and an eyebrow raise> well, made me happy. i love my new sundress.


initial necklaces always get me.
promise this bunny wasn't harmed. geez he looks terrified. dramatic much bunny?!
p.s. our hair color matches, his ears are even the same color as my roots.








i'll take any excuse to wear my boots and get away with it during 85 degrees in southern cal.


14 comments:

  1. I love your initial necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress and hair¡¡
    a lot time i following¡¡¡
    visit my blog
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress! You look very beautiful :)


    http://makeupdemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress!
    Your hair looks amazing too!

    xoxo, Taylor

    http://taylormegancrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is just darling and I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look. I want cowboy boots now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, love the boots and I love the bunny! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab Kendra!
    Such a beautiful gal ;) this is one of my fave looks of yours... gotta love cowgirl boots :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww!! This is so adorable!! I love the look and please give that bunny 45 kisses :-)
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress - it has such cute little details such as the buttons at the bag and is so lovely and the cowboy boots at that unique and on-trend feel to the outfit
    Just stopping by from style elixir

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bunny and dress are adorable! : )

    I love how you've styled it with the boots.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete