Wednesday, September 25, 2013

what i wore

i'm so glad to be back after taking the summer off from blogging, i missed y'all!  

i wasn't quite as prepared to jump back into the 'what i wore wednesday' posts. i spent the summer in cut-offs and tanks, with messy hair that didn't care. oh hey, lookit me, still with the hair that don't care. 
i should go take care of those roots at some point i 'spose.





after the month i've had i feel like i should just sorta sit back and be damn proud of 2 things. 
one, i am dressed. two, my legs are shaved. 
it's the little things really...

oh and it's wednesday, so ya know, get your hump on.

linkin up with:
the pleated poppy
rolled up pretty
get your pretty on
because shanna said so
wardrobe wednesday
lena b

7 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the simplicity yet chic ness of this. You're right, two shaved legs and clothes is definitely worth getting excited about :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo legs!!! You look gorg in the get up ma lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely back with a vengeance! Va-va-voom! :)
    Pinning this!
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion... hope to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Fabulous shoes! I'm #35 at Lena and Rachel's hop. I love shoes. Most all of the time I am steering at everyone feet. If I have on cool shoes, I feel like I AM cool. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving this colour grey! and those shoes...wow, amazing!! Thanks so much for linking up to Passion For Fashion, i hope to see you tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete