Wednesday, September 18, 2013

wearing laughter


normally this is where i post an exciting (sometimes not so exciting) outfit.
this week is a little different.
right now we are getting ready to take my mom in for surgery this morning.
a little over a month ago my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.
scary word that cancer. it really knows how to suck.


today i wear pink.
most importantly i wear pink on my toes and join the wave of laughing in the face of cancer.
so what i really urge you to wear today is your laughter, and maybe a lil pink.
feel free to join in, paint your toes and let your laugh be heard loud and clear.



6 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your family today... thank you for sharing and keep thinking positive! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send her my love and prayers. So sorry to hear this! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending prayers your way, stay lifted xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you all the best. stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow--that would be an immensely scary time for your family. She must be a tough woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendra - I am sorry to hear about your mom's diagnosis. F cancer. I seriously hate this disease. I know your family must be pulling together and staying strong to fight this battle together. Keep us updated.. and stay tough!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for a Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel here!

    ReplyDelete