Friday, April 13, 2012

Aloha Friday weekly wrap up


sooooo, this week was nutso.

i had another install of ridiculous proportions along with all other kinds of crazy mixed into my week. at one point i just found my inner courtney love and went with the whole, "what, whatchoo lookin' at- i was born crazy"......kinda works, got me through...

even though it was crazy i had things that were awesome:

-my install looks amazing- i will post pics soon

-i figured out how to do the sock bun (successfully-not the kind that looks like a birds nest on mah head)

-i found the original popcorn chip at -they are at gelsons but i will spar for them if i have to so leave a bag or 4 for me. i have surprising strength.

-i made it through not just 1 but 2 trips to IKEA which falls at number 3 for my least favorite places to be. in case you are wondering the dentist is first and the DMV is second. it was really touch and go there for a few minutes. aisle 21, bin 8000 wasn't workin' for me and those yellow shirts are nowhere to be found when you need them. with 1 minor melt down and a yogurt cone for my good behavior from my brother i made it through....

-i ate my weight in deviled eggs on easter- this is awesome because i also had access to chocolate bunnies. it could have been ugly....

-i have stepped into 2012. i did it. i kicked, i screamed but i'm here and the proud owner of a new iphone. this is huge for me. i still don't know what to do with it other than answer it, call out and text but expect some really fly pics soon from me coz i gots apps!!


and because no blog is as good without a fun pic- i will leave you with this photo of a neighbors dog that deep down really wants me to throw her ball when i see her but shakes her head around when i get my hand close....this pic is what i imagined i looked like this week....

happy aloha friday-have a great week-end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment