Tuesday, January 15, 2013

love/hate


love that my sister is coming to visit from the east coast this week-end
hate that she has to leave



love that my littlest little is on a pretty great tournament soccer team
hate that i raised my hand to do the paperwork for each and every tournament. slap me.


love my morning coffee
hate that i have to wake up to get to it. sleep and me are real tight


love that ikea sells the best cones ever and that it's completely acceptable (it is!) to go in your slippers
hate ikea trips


love maui-it obviously loves me
hate that i don't live there


love these shoes
hate that they made my foot look big

love jumping in fountains
hate that it's probably frowned upon and that's why nobody else will get in with me. it's a good time, y'all should try it.





linking up with my awesome girl noel. she is from seattle. need i say more?
LoveHate

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha such a cute post! I also love my morning coffee and totally agree that it's so hard to wake up just to get to the coffee maker! haha.

    Jessica
    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really the only thing that can get me out of bed.....

      Delete
  2. You and your sister are so beautiful. So thankful for sisters.
    Slap. Slap... Girl what were you thinking? That's a lot of paper work. Whenever I volunteer for stuff like that I always think, why can't I just be one of those moms happy to sit on the sidelines? You know why ... way to go involved Momma!
    And I really love that big shoe look is that your mans shoe? Seriously?
    As always thanks for linking up sweet lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you noel! and thank you for the slaps! i need them-do i never learn??? i mean c'mon! i know better!

      Delete
  3. What a fun post. You and Sis are so photogenic! And sorry I wasn't close by when you were in the fountain. I would've defintely joined you!
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete